St. Thomas’s Christmas Market, in one form or another, has been a fun and festive parish tradition for years.
Who we are: We are St. Thomas the Apostle Parishioners with a special love for Christmas and in charge of planning, organizing, coordinating and hosting St. Thomas’ Christmas Market. Our Market specializes in one-of-a-kind finds, from handmade decor to spruce up your home to vintage treasures perfect for unique hostess gifts.
What we do: We plan, organize, coordinate and host the Christmas Market at St. Thomas the Apostle Church, caring for any aspect of making it a unique, uniting, fruitful and Christmas-focused experience for the entire Community. Our activities include:
- making beautiful hand-made items of any kind,
- hosting several workshops in October to make things for the Market,
- posting the fliers in our neighborhood, for we want everybody to come,
- holding a raffle for some rather nice prizes,
- setting up the school gym, transforming it into a festive Marketplace, and putting the magic away for a year,
- raising funds for the St. Thomas the Apostle Building Fund.
Requirements: Anyone is welcome. Because we want to raise as much money as we possibly can for the St. Thomas’ Building Fund, we really are running on volunteers and donations.
Contact: For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Next Christmas Market: https://stapostleparish.org/parish-life/christmas-market/
“Step into the warmth of St. Thomas the Apostle CHRISTMAS MARKET
where the Spirit of Christmas comes alive…
Help us to make it truly a magical holiday place
Download and print out the brochure (PDF): Outreach – Christmas Market brochure